BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO ENERGIZE THE PULSER CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
And, make sure you know about
High Voltage Precautions.
- Control Console Power Panel is
in the "ON" position and glow lamp is lit.
- Pulser Chamber is filled to the proper operational
oil insulation level.
- Trigger Amplifier is energized and the
"HV" switch is in the ON position (with corresponding glow lamp lit).
- Safety Interlocks are closed and the area close to the pulser is
cleared of all personnel.
- High Voltage Power Supply
- a) "Kilovoltmeter Range" selector switch is in the HIGH position.
- b) "Milliammeter Range" selector switch is in the HIGH position.
- c) "High Voltage Control" is zeroed.
- d) Safety lock key switch is in the ON position.
- Pulser Module Column is pressurized to the
proper Operational Air Pressure via the
Model 1825 Air Pressure Regulator Panel.
- Pulser Freon pressure is set to 30 psig using the Model 1955 Freon Pressure Regulator Panel.
- Check system instrumentation.
Back to Operational Instructions page
Back to Homepage