Model 2020 Pulser
- Output Voltage: 2.3 Million Volts
- Output Current: 6000 Amperes
- Output Impedance: 380 Ohms
- Weight: 4360 pounds
- Nominal Pulse Width: 50 nano-seconds
- Maximum Charging Time: 4.98 seconds
- Maximum Energy Storage: 872.2 Joules
- Dimensional Drawing:
- Delay Range:
- 1 micro-second to 100 milli-second, continuously variable in
5 rangers, plus a bypass position which switches the delay generator
out of the circuit.
- Delay Accuracy:
- Better than 5% of the maximum delay on each range, at all
delay setting over 2 micro-seconds. A 10 V change in power line voltage will
produce a 0.2% change in the delay.
- Delay Resolution:
- Better than 0.2% of the maximum delay on each range.
- Internal Jitter:
- Less than 0.2% of the delay setting.
- Trigger Requirement:
- Input trigger must be a positive pulse with a 15-200 V
amplitude, less than 100 nano-seconds rise time and a duration of 1-3
micro-seconds measured between the 50% amplitude points. When the RANGE switch
is in the OUT position, minimum trigger amplitude is approximately 30V.
- Trigger Input Impedance:
- 50 ohms
- Delayed Trigger Output:
- 0.1 micro-Farad capacitor charged to 2500 V dc
switched across output, producing a negtive 2500 V pulse. Waveform depends
upon external load.
- Maximum Repetition Rate:
- 10 pulses per second on the 10 and 100
micro-second and the 1 milli-second ranges. One pulse in 5 seconds on the 10
and 100 milli-second ranges. 10 pulses per second may also be used with the
delay generator switched out.
- Power Requirements:
- 105-125 V, 50-60 Hz, 100 W
Back to Homepage